I have represented plaintiffs in civil litigation matters all across Maryland in the District of Columbia. I have served on the Board of Directors of the Greater Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce since 2018. It’s an honor to serve the business community and I take pride in helping my clients reach a satisfying and efficient resolution to their dispute.
I have handled all aspects of collections work including: (1) advising clients on the drafting of contracts, loan applications and invoices; (2) participating in all methods of alternative dispute resolution; including mediation and arbitration; (3) engaging in judgment enforcement, including Marshal and Sheriff sales of homes, automobiles, and personal property; attachment of property including cash registers and industrial equipment; bank garnishments; wage garnishment and oral examinations. With an extensive knowledge of contract law, I’ve had great success in enforcing contracts and finding hidden assets.
I was raised in Montgomery County, Maryland, and graduated from Our Lady of Good Counsel High School in Wheaton, Maryland. After receiving a Bachelor of Arts from Villanova University and attending The Columbus School of Law at the Catholic University of America, I began practicing law in 2007. I am very proud to have presented on the issue of “Collections: The Pursuit and Defense of Claims” to the Montgomery County Bar Association.
- The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Juris Doctor, May 2007
- Villanova University, Bachelor of Arts, 2004
- Double Major: Political Science and English, Dean’s List Honors
- Maryland: All State Courts and The United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Washington, DC: The Superior Court for the District of Columbia and the United States District and Bankruptcy Courts for the District of Columbia
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Administrative Law Section, Member
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Maryland Association for Justice, Inc.
- American Association for Justice, Inc.
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives
- Greater Silver Spring Chamber of Commerce
- Co-Chair, Young Professionals Network, 2017 – present
- Board Member, 2018 – present
Publications and Recognition
- Author, “Assault in the Second Degree: Have Our Legislators Done Enough?” Published in the Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, Summer 2011, Criminal Law issue
- Elliott Andalman and Peter Casciano, co-authors, “Disability Retirement Benefits for Federal Employees and Postal Workers,” Published in the Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, Spring 2013, Representing Federal Employees issue
- Author, “Ten Immigration Tips for the Maryland Criminal Defense Attorney,” Published in the Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, Summer 2014, Immigration issue
- Author, “New Regulations for Disability Pratitiioners,” Published in the Maryland Association for Justice Trial Reporter, 2017, Special issue
- Author, “Client Development through Networking: Be Creative, Be Candid, Be Connected,” Published in the Young Lawyers Network magazine of the American Bar Association, Winter 2017
- “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers for the State of Maryland and the District of Columbia, annually from 2012 to 2019
- “Distinguished” Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, 2019
- Presenter, “Collections: The Pursuit and Defense of Clams”. Montgomery County, Maryland, Bar Association, New Practitioners Nuts and Bolts CLE, November 4, 2009
- Speaker, Social Security Disability and Government Employees, National Business Institute Conference, December 30, 2014
- Speaker, Social Security Disability Claims Process: Step by Step, National Business Institute Conference, June 4, 2015
- Speaker, Social Security Disability: Proving Mental Impairment, National Business Institute Conference, October 13, 2015
- Speaker,Social Security Disability: Hearing Tactics and Advanced Challenges, National Business Institute Conference, December 21, 2015
- Speaker, Social Security Disability Claims Process: Step by Step, National Business Institute Conference, May 9, 2016
- Speaker, Social Security Disability: Proving Mental Impairment, National Business Institute Conference, July 14, 2016
- Presenter, “Decoding Disability Benefits: Making Disability Benefits Work for Your Client, Montgomery County Bar Association, Law Day Seminar, May 5, 2017
- Speaker, Social Security Disability Claims Process: Step by Step, National Business Institute Conference, May 14, 2018
- Speaker,Social Security Disability Claims Process: Step by Step, Clear Law Institute, September 14, 2018
- Judge, Catholic University. Columbus School of Law, Sutherland Cup Moot Court Competition, 2011
Andalman & Flynn, P.C.
- Principal (February 2012-present)
- Associate Attorney (May 2007-January 2012)
- Law Clerk (January 2006-August 2006)
- Law Clerk to multiple Circuit Court attorneys (May 2006-November 2006)
- Judicial Intern for The Honorable J. Norris Byrnes, May 2005-August 2005
Office of the Public Defender, Montgomery County, Maryland
Circuit Court for Baltimore County, Maryland
Schedule a Consultation
When you want results, turn to Andalman & Flynn. We’ll put our know-how to work so you can focus on running your business. Contact us today to find out how we can improve your bottom line.