Attorney and our Managing Partner Mary Ellen Flynn is looking forward to lecturing and teaching attorneys at a state-wide program on many aspects of Collections Law on November 6, 2017 in Columbia, Maryland. The seminar will be hosted by the Maryland State Bar Association from 8:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (EST). The following topics will be included in the program agenda:
- The Evolution of Regulatory and Legislative Oversight of the Practice of Consumer Debt Collection
- Attorney Fee Collection in Maryland
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Executive Oversight of Debt Collection on Federal and State Level
- Use of 21st Century Technology to Improve the Practice of Creditor Rights and Consumer Debt Collection
To join us, register for the CLE course. Can’t make it in person? Webcasting will be an option to view from your computer or mobile device. The seminar will be available on-demand afterwards.