Amanda Vann is an experienced attorney having joined the firm in 2012. She has extensive experience with litigation involving creditor’s rights in areas of commercial law and consumer collections. Ms. Vann’s expertise includes judgment enforcement and executions against property and wages, domestication of foreign judgments, fraudulent transfer prevention, and secured transaction recovery. Ms. Vann has extensive trial experience and has successfully pursued and obtained judgments throughout Maryland.
She has been listed as a “Rising Star” in Maryland Lawyers magazine and has a perfect 10 Avvo rating.
Prior to joining Andalman & Flynn, Ms. Vann had the distinct honor of serving as judicial law clerk to all eleven Judges in the District Court of Maryland for Montgomery County. In that role, she worked closely with the Judiciary, State, and Defense Attorneys in all matters handled at the District Court including civil and criminal litigation and landlord tenant matters. Her legal experience also includes an internship for Master David Bruce on the Circuit Court of Anne Arundel County handling domestic matters, serving in the Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office in the Domestic Violence Division, working on criminal appeals for a private boutique law firm in Baltimore City, and representing low-income clients in numerous domestic issues through the University of Baltimore Family Law Clinic.
Ms. Vann is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Montgomery County chapter of the Maryland State Women’s Bar Association, and the Montgomery County Bar Association. She also volunteers with various non-profit and civic organizations throughout her community.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Civil Procedure Law Scholar and Contracts Law Legal Research Assistant.
- Washington & Jefferson College, Bachelor of Arts 2001
- Double Majored in Political Science and English, Deans List Honors.
- Maryland: All State Courts
- Federal: United States District Court District of Maryland
- Montgomery County Special Olympics
- Member of the Washington & Jefferson Alumni Association
- Member of the Alumni Mentor Program at Washington & Jefferson College
- University of Baltimore School of Law Alumni Association
- University of Baltimore School of Law Mentor Program
- Montgomery County Bar Foundation Pro Bono Program and Legal Advice Clinic
- Maryland State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Maryland Women’s Bar Association, Montgomery County Chapter
- State WBA and MSBA Liaison (2013 – present)
- Montgomery County Bar Association, New Practitioners Section
- Montgomery County Bar Association, Family Law Section
Schedule a Consultation
When you want results, turn to Andalman & Flynn. We’ll put our know-how to work so you can focus on running your business. Contact us today to find out how we can improve your bottom line.