Prior to joining Andalman & Flynn, I practiced with a civil litigation firm in the District of Columbia where my practice included all aspects of civil litigation, including but not limited to, breach of contract actions, contract enforcement, and transactional work. My litigation experience always involved effective communication with clients and providing zealous representation throughout all aspects of any given case. My legal experience also includes an internship with Federal Magistrate Judge Sharon L. Ovington in United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio.
I am a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Bar Association of Montgomery County, the District of Columbia Bar Association, and the American Bar Association.
- University of Dayton School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2017
- Staff Writer, University of Dayton School of Law, Law Review
- Ohio University, Bachelor of Science in Education, 2009
- Major in Integrated Social Studies, Minor in History, Deans List Honors.
- Maryland: All State Courts
- District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association, New Practitioners Section
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Schedule a Consultation
When you want results, turn to Andalman & Flynn. We’ll put our know-how to work so you can focus on running your business. Contact us today to find out how we can improve your bottom line.